Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Welcome to The Good Times Cafe

Welcome!  This blog is open to anyone who values life and the good things in it, from good food to vintage motorcycles.   I'm a vintage motorcycle enthusiast and a chef in my own eyes, I don't care if you don't think I am.  I like to customize and fix up old guitars and whatever else is history.  I ride a 1976 Harley Ironhead, and I enjoy it, it's like my little time machine.   First post, new to all of this "blogging" thing, but I'll get the hang of it, I'll be posting whatever pictures I like and videos, and views, feel free to add your own pictures and insight as well.   The easily offended might as well go stick their head back in the ground.   Enjoy.
 

  Yes, there will be some of the most amazing recipes for your carnivore needs!  Vegans, you might want to leave, because I highly support the killing of animals to eat.  I can't help that they taste good.  Whatever you do, be good, or be good at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment